 Gaming / Starship / 633
Re: New Pacific Action Emails, Richard's player ships up to date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 03:51:38 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Hmmm...well, the last I heard of the Lone Griffin was is New Pacific, but I haven’t gotten an action email for awhile now.

Also, the Katheryn is STILL missing in action, haven’t seen her in months.

Katheryn left New Pacific on 8 October. Captain McDarrell was planning to go to the Outer Rim. I’ll resend you the farewell action email.

The Lone Griffin had her last action email on 7 February. I’ll resend it shortly. Maybe I missed your reply...

Richard
Still baldly going...