 Gaming / Starship / 603
  My Return (was Re: My Return)

(...) Good to hear you're on the right road Dan. I too am coming back online. As previously noted, I too have been otherwise engrossed this last little while, not on important matters of health, but on less important affairs of local politics. The (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: My Return (was Re: My Return)

(...) Nice to have you back, Richard. Hope all goes well with you in the polls. And I can't wait to see your new model. -Dan (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)