 Gaming / Starship / 60
Re: start team threads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 22:06:23 GMT

I have no problem with IC posts, but long acronyms hurt mah head.  :)

~Dan
The one who lives in the state with the worst drivers, Booyah!

Hey Sean,

Well, we never really agreed to post IC items here.  I am not against it
provided they do not overwhelm things.  I agree that reading one group is
easier than bouncing all over the net trying to read things.

How about a standardized format for a subject line to keep the threads in
order?  Perhaps, if an SM wants to track IC posts for his sector under one
thread, he could start a thread with the subject "IC Post Thread: Sector
Name" where the 'Sector Name' is, well, the sector name.  So for you, you
might start a thread with the subject "IC Post Thread: Basher" or some such
thing.

LMKWYTATSIOM (Let Me Know What You Think About This Silly Idea Of Mine)  :)

-GMH