 Gaming / Starship / 597
596  |  598
Subject:
Galactic Reports 03/19/04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 02:27:49 GMT

Galactic Greetings!

Tada!  It has been too long since I spent some time enjoying the scenery around
here... But alas, I made time this week and have begun a number of activities to
keep Starship moving...

1. Galactic emails have been sent.  If your ship is registered and not either
holding position or adventuring in an active sector, then you should be getting
a report from me any moment now.  If you feel I missed a ship, please email me
and we'll get that corrected.

2. New Sectors!!  Several new sectors have been registered, including the Nor
Ryche's Arboris, the newfound Cruan'atan, and the long-anticipated RIFT.
Welcome to all new SMs and thanks for making our Galaxy ever larger!

3. My Sectors... Well, as I implied I have just begun catching up... So I have
not sent out new action emails for those players with ships in my sectors.  They
will come soon though, and much fun will be had... well... maybe not so much fun
for the NPCs whose colony was recently smashed ...or for the FSPC whose missing
ship has still not been found ...

4. My Player Ships... I sent a response to the Outer Rim.  But I'm not sure
where I left off with everyone else... which I think is just New Pacific...
Richard, if it's my turn to respond, would it be a bother for you to resend the
last action email?  Thanks.

Well, that covers it for this round.  Cheers!

-Galactic Mediator Hendo