 Gaming / Starship / 59
  David Image Locations?

Paging Mr. David L., :) Not sure if you saw my footnote in a previous post, but I need the URL of your pics for the ships you registered a week or two ago. I was not able to find them on my own. Thanks! -The Galactic Mediator (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: David Image Locations?

(...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: David Image Locations?

(...) board on May 2nd)... Visigoth As Red Legs Gettysburg Mars Jupiter Arcane Eclipse Falcon Eagle I didn't see them on his BS account. -GMH (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: David Image Locations?

Oh, sorry. I haven't seen those pictures either. I think they're doubles of the ones he has now. And I see you're tired of typing Galactic Mediator Hendo. You're gonna kill me with these acronyms someday! ~Dan (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)