 Gaming / Starship / 579
Re: News Service........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 03:00:20 GMT

Poll results no longer active and the Administrator session timed out.

Those are two errors I recieved from it...

Sorry bout that. I’m using an off site polling service while I figure out what happened to the code for the site poll (its just not working the way I want) and I cant get the results to post on lugnet right. Anyway I posted the results on the main page. SGN

To setup your news account just drop me a line starcom@nor-ryche(dot)com To setup a forum account just click on register in the forum area.

Just because the poll says that the majority of people want something different does not mean that it is going to work. What makes things like this work is involvement. The involvement of the community. One thing that might help is if sector forums were all in the same place. This way people only have to go look in one place. I can setup forums for each sector in the main forum area and set the SM’s as the Moderators of those forums. This is just one possible suggestion.

Anyway I’m playing with the look and will be setting up a few possibilities for everyone to vote on.