 Gaming / Starship / 575
574  |  576
Subject:
2 New Ship Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:07:46 GMT

For Your Viewing Pleasure:

Ship Name: D.A.C. Acamar
Home Sector DAC (Gamma -3,2)
Class: Novus Class Medium Frigate
Role: Various
Species: Various
Propulsion: High
Sensors: High
Armor: Medium
Weapons: Medium
Normal Crew Size: 8-12
Sub-Vessels: None
Detail Summary: Born from the same designers as the DAC Satyr,
the Acamar is intended to be a major role of the DAC Defense
force. Future plans will develop long range, freighter, and
medical ships from this basic design
Captain: Jennifer Gardner
Website: http://www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dac/dacacamar.html

Ship Name: D.A.C. Satyr
Home Sector: DAC (gamma -3,2)
Class: Fisher Class Light Frigate
Role: Various
Species: Azhani/ Disbani
Propulsion: Medium
Sensors: Low
Armor: Medium
Weapons: Medium
Normal Crew Size: 10
Sub-Vessels: None
Detail Summary: The Satyr is the First dual role frigate in 15
years. This ship is used for border patrol and customs inspection.
Captain: Kes Nehant
Website: http://www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dac/dacsatyr.html

Thanks

Jeff

www.jlshawwebdesign.com
www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dac - The Dsibani Alliance Core Site
www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dacsector - DAC Forums

"I'm not dumb, I'm just gullible" - My 10yr old daughter.

---