 Gaming / Starship / 554
Re: Border Talks Begin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:46:53 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Robert Thomas wrote:
The NRC (Nor Ryche Command) started talks today to open our borders to the rest
of the galaxy. • (snip)

Nor Ryche News Network
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1pz2j

Hi there

Wow, great site!  I'm glad to see new sectors opening up in SS space!  Notify us
as soon as an adventure is offered (hint: 'adventure' sectors are more appealing
to some players ;))

Power to ya!
Andrew