 Gaming / Starship / 545
544  |  546
Subject:
David
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:07:50 GMT

David,

Please get in contact with me either via email, MSN Messenger, or AIM to discuss the hosting stuff. I read your post that you have to bum some stuff off of me, and I have made room to do it. I just need further details that should be discussed elsewhere, most preferably over an IM messenger.

Email: dan@NOSPAMdanmattia.net

MSN Messenger: lsa202@NOSPAMhotmail.com

AIM: Italian 4 3v3r

-Dan