 Gaming / Starship / 543
542  |  544
Subject:
Ship Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:20:10 GMT

Greetings

I'm sure you've all seen my intro post by now, but I'll repeat some of the
important details anyway.  Plus, here's the official registration for Richard to
stick up on the player board.

Also, please consider this the Registration for the CLU lander
SHIP REGISTRATION: WRATH OF GOD

SHIP NAME: XP-78g Wrath of God

ORGANIZATION: Alliance Fleet
HOME SECTOR: Helix
CLASS: Space Destroyer/Experimental Test Platform

SPECIES: Terran
CREW SIZE: 15

SUB-VESSELS: One (1) CLU-class Lander
IMAGE: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=634900
SUB-VESSEL CHARACTERISTICS:
-------------------------------
PROPULSION: Medium
SENSORS: Low
WEAPONS: None
ARMOR: Low
-------------------------------

MOTHERSHIP CHARACTERISTICS:
-------------------------------
PROPULSION: High
SENSORS: High
WEAPONS: High
ARMOR: High

SHIP'S CAPTAIN: Captain Erik Bolker
PLAYER: Andrew
SHIP WEBPAGE: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=69978

BACKSTORY:
The Wrath of God is built on the chassis of a Guardian-class Destroyer.  All
propulsion and weapons systems have been stripped out and replaced with four
GWEN engines.  The Gravity Well Emission Node can project a gravity well of any
size or intensity into any point in 3-D space.  Such a gravity well can be used
for propulsion, offensive weapons, and defensive systems.