 Gaming / Starship / 537
    Web Hosting —David Lowry
    I am working on making an actual beta centaur website, boy it looks dandy! Did I just say dandy? But I need a place to host it. Anyone got any ideas. (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Web Hosting —Dan Mattia
   (...) David, Glad to hear that you're alive. Now, there are a few options that you can have. Use ICDSoft. It costs $65 a year, has great packages, great customer service (got a question? email them and you get a response before an hour), great (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Web Hosting —John Henry Kruer
   (...) I second that about ICDsoft. I use them too, and although the price seems high its actually quite cheap ($5/month) compared to other sites and the features and support is great. Pity about Ozbricks, that was probably your best bet. But it (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Web Hosting —Dan Mattia
   (...) Yeah, ICDsoft, when I have emailed them for questions, always got back to me within 20 minutes. I've never seen faster. -Dan (20 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Web Hosting —David Lowry
   (...) I have a program called Dreamweaver that is a webpage design program that also writes in HTML. So no problem there. (...) The only problem with that is that all my money is currently going towards my prject car. It still has about $5,000.00 to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)