 Gaming / Starship / 534
    Hendo.. —John Henry Kruer
   Did you ever get my WAYY old action email from October? I'm getting things in order here but I still don't have a response from you. Should I re-send it? -JHK (20 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Hendo.. —John P. Henderson
   (...) That poor crew of the LLG First Promentory must be feeling pretty isolated since their comms to their commanders have been down, eh? Hey, sorry but I think we've had some comm errors of our own in real life. YES, please resend your last action (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Hendo.. —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Sure! -JHK (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)