 Gaming / Starship / 522
  New Pacific and Spraw action emails up to date

Evening all, I note that I am on top of my SM duties for the first time in a while, with action emails being sent to all players of which I am aware (even those who have been unresponsive), including: Errant Kangaroo Junk Ship Magellan Glimmer of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)