 Gaming / Starship / 521
520  |  522
Subject:
Registry Gazette - 4 new ships including a new player
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 07:14:28 GMT

Four new ships have been added to the Registry:

Linday’s Hesperus Stellaris has been added along with TEF Relentless, TEF Punisher and the freighter Milkbar for new player Bjorn. Welcome to you too dude...

There are presently several small craft awaiting registration, but I think that this brings new vessels and updates to vessel details up to the minute. If I have missed something, please hit me again.