 Gaming / Starship / 511
  Re: Weekly (?) Reports 01/06/03

(...) you know, I wonder if you got my email wrong Hendo....i havn't gotten an action email from anyone or anything since 12/9...Did i miss something? Sean (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Weekly (?) Reports 01/06/03

(...) Hi Sean! I am wondering if your last email to me might have been lost. I sent you an action email around 12/08, but I did not send anything this week because I had not seen any response from you. I did think it was a little odd, given that you (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)