 Gaming / Starship / 509
    Arbor Sector Recieves New Site —Dan Mattia
   Drumroll please! Arbor Sector has recieved a new site, featuring many more features than I remember making! In time, I will be adding seperate pages for each registered vessel still in use. I will also be creating detailed pages for each place in (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Arbor Sector Recieves New Site —Dan Mattia
   (...) It would help if I gave a link, wouldn't it? (URL) Arbor Sector> Sorry for double-posting; I'm so tired, lots of tests and troubles at school. -Dan *yawn* (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)