 Gaming / Starship / 508
  Richard...(dun dun dun)...And all other Arbor Players

Yes, it' the dreaded reply now or die™ email! <insert scary music here> On a more serious note, Yes, I'm ready to send out Arbor emails once again! Richard, I'm only waiting on replys from the Jahn Sheefn, the Rebecca, and whatever else you have (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)