 Gaming / Starship / 505
  2004 Galactic Mediator

Hi all! Well, as the 2003 GM, I guess it is my duty to announce the results from the voting for 2004. Based on the votes from particpants who chose to comment, it would seem the 2004 GM will be... me. I must say that I appreciate all the support, (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)