 Gaming / Starship / 446
    Checking Player Status -- JHK —Andrew Engstrom
   Hey Just checking to see if JHK was still around. I haven't received Action Emails for a while now, but if there's a problem, I can simply put the Firebird on "Pause". This goes for the Anachronism, too. If you have to be away, JHK, I can easily (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)