 Gaming / Starship / 422
421  |  423
Subject:
Big Arbor Email Problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:49:19 GMT

I have some very, very bad news...

My hotmail account, left unattended for a few weeks, last checked a few days ago, was above the SPAM limit. Seemingly, after going over the limit, Hotmail decided to “clean” and deleted most of the old Starship emails. I’ve lost much information in this purge of Starship and am sort of...angered...right now. Nevertheless, players are getting their emails today. Please allow all emails from starship@NOSPAMdanmattia.net to enter your inboxes, please.

Emails this week are going to be sent from Hotmail, but next time they will be sent from my server. Thanks for this minor sucky change...

Oh, before I forget, would all players kindly bundle up all their emails from Arbor (both to: and from:) in text files compilted into a .zip and shoot it over to my starship address? I like to keep them for records.

Adios...

-Dan