 Gaming / Starship / 386
385  |  387
Subject:
Ship Logs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:42:50 GMT

Hi again

I just updated the ship logs for the Errant Kangaroo.  Check them out at:
http://www.ozbricks.com/alliancefleet/helix/kangaroo.html

This is part of an ongoing project to publish all my ships' logs on the Helix
website.  I would encourage all other players to make similar logs as well.
This is a good way to introduce new people to the Starship community.  If you
have any ship logs, please post them so we can all read them!

Good luck and HAVE FUN!
Andrew