 Gaming / Starship / 385
    Real Ship Registration —Andrew Engstrom
   Hi all I've got all my ducks in a row now, so here's the registration for the Anachronism. SHIP NAME: CC-908 Anachronism ORGANIZATION: Alliance Fleet HOME SECTOR: Helix CLASS: Private Vessel ROLE: Personal Transportation/Research SPECIES: Terran (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Real Ship Registration —Andrew Engstrom
     Just making sure this registration doesn't get lost... In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote: Hi all I've got all my ducks in a row now, so here's the registration for the Anachronism. SHIP NAME: CC-908 Anachronism ORGANIZATION: Alliance (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        New vessel registration —Richard Parsons
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote about his new glorious new vessel, CC-908 Anachronism. Its now in the registry: (URL) think we're up to date again. Richard Still baldly going... (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)