 Gaming / Starship / 384
383  |  385
Subject:
Weekly Reports 10/03/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 02:50:52 GMT

Galactic Greetings!

The week's galactic travel emails are sent (uhm, well there actually weren't
any, like last week.  I'm debating not telling you that though, so there is more
mystery about what others are doing).

I see my inbox has a number of actions for my SM work as well as some emails
from Dan about the poll.  I apologize that things are busy for me, but I won't
be able to send responses until Sunday at the earliest.  I trust this is not a
big deal.

Cheers!

-GM Hendo