 Gaming / Starship / 380
379  |  381
Subject:
Weekly Reports 09/26/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 02:37:40 GMT

Galactic Greetings!

All galactic travel reports have been emailed (as needed). My SM duties are also wrapped up for the week. (I had a couple of players in the Grave Belt who did not respond last week, but there’s no rush. The sector is so named because life is...uh... a little slower there. (smirk))

Also, I had a lot of spam this week and turned up my filter options. I hope this did not cause me to lose any emails from Starship participants. If anyone feels I may have missed them, please let me know.

Cheers!

-Galactic Mediator Hendo