 Gaming / Starship / 375
Re: Oy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:
In lugnet.gaming.starship, David Lowry wrote:
Hullo! It's me David just wanted to say i can post on lugnet now.

Excellent.

For the benefit of other listeners, what did it turn out to be that was
preventing you from posting all this time?

Richard
Still baldly going...

Sorry it took so long to answer. the reason I couldnt post was some screwy thing
with the LUGNET server.