 Gaming / Starship / 371
    Re: Status check... —Dan Mattia
   (...) I've no emails to send. I have that SPAM problem too; 15 emails with virus attachments sent to my old (legounderlinedan44) yahoo account. I'm gonna kill these SPAMmers one day... -D (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Status check... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I hope mine have gotten through to one of my folks (just a ping here for you, Jeff); of course, a lot of emails have been going AWOL on me lately, but I've attributed it to being on the far side of the Earth. best LFB (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)