 Gaming / Starship / 34
    Re: Idea for Saving Space on Starship Site —John Henry Kruer
   (...) I think he meant that the page was too long, not that it took up too much hard drive. He wanted to divide the registries into different pages to sace space. -JHK (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Idea for Saving Space on Starship Site —John P. Henderson
   (...) Actually, I think both issues are potential problems. I will look into the BS account option AND I will probably cut the registry into two or three pages. -GMH (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)