 Gaming / Starship / 310
Re: Weekly Reports: 09/05/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:46:45 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
   Galactic Greetings!

All galactic travel emails and action emails for those in my sectors have been sent off for the week. I trust everyone is having a grand old galactic time! :)

-GM Hendo

If my life were as good as Starship, I’d be really really happy. But no, school has to get in the way.

curse chapter-by-chapter book report summaries...and my school

-Dan