 Gaming / Starship / 283
  Re: Ships offered for play

(...) Interesting. This could be a useful service, both in and out of character. (Although I personally like the in-character implications best.) :) (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Ships offered for play

Yeah, the ability to upgrade from your old ship, Escape Velocity-style. Could be fun, but my original idea was to give players short on parts something to play with. Take care, Soren (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)