 Gaming / Starship / 272
  Galactic Chief Richard Parsons' Logo--Suggestions

Richard, I've designed you your logo (by my own free will), and I'm posting it here so you can see it. If you don't want to use it, or find a flaw you want fixed, just notify me. (URL) -Dan (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Galactic Chief Richard Parsons' Logo--Suggestions

(...) or: (URL) :) Jeff (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Galactic Chief Richard Parsons' Logo--Suggestions

(...) -snip- (...) -snip (...) Cool. Do you want that with a starfield background? Nice pic, I like how you wrapped the space logo around. -Dan (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)