 Gaming / Starship / 239
Re: I'm alive!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 17:15:32 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John Henry Kruer wrote:
Just in case you guys were wondering, yes, I am ALIVE!!!!  :)

Got back from camp a week ago, but I'm grounded until school starts.  (The 7th,
next Thursday)  My mom has let me use the computor, however for a short while
today so I can post this.

I've updated the entries page with the new ship (The Klashinkov) and Action
Emails will be out the end of next week, when I'm ungrounded.

It's good to know what is up.  Thank your mother for allowing you to put our
concerns to rest by letting you post this.  We hope to hear from you again soon!

-GM Hendo