 Gaming / Starship / 23
    Re: Registrations and SS Site Updates —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Don't get me off on the benifits of storing data in a MySql database in which you just enter the specs and builder and then can select all or just a player without making different pages. PHP is cool- it can generate the HTML for you based on (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Registrations and SS Site Updates —John P. Henderson
   (...) I will look into my ISP and see if they will allow for this. Perhaps you and I should chat by email. I really would appreciate your help. I think a database might be something I will need sooner than later. (Actually taking a class at work (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)