 Gaming / Starship / 209
208  |  210
Subject:
Welcome new player Lenny (and minor correction to the Registry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:56:03 GMT

Dudes and dudettes,

Lenny has joined the ranks of Starship players, with his EBKD Kalashnikov:
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/registry.htm#Lenny

Welcome dude :-)

In other considerably less exciting news, the correction Andrew requested to the
name of one of his vessels has also been made.

Don't forget, if you would like to register a vessel for Starship, post here, or
on the old board, or email to Hendo the details.  The details we need include
(mandatory elements are marked with an *):

ship name *

organisation whith which the ship is associated

ship’s home sector

ship’s class

ship’s role

crew species

normal crew size

number and nature of any sub-vessels

ship’s captain

ship’s webpage *

player *

player email *

back story

Systems qualities:

Propulsion (High, Medium, Low, or None) *

Sensors (High, Medium, Low, or None) *

Armour (High, Medium, Low, or None) *

Weapons (High, Medium, Low, or None) *

The ship’s webpage can be as simple as a gallery of pics, or as comprehensive as
you could possibly imagine, but it must exist. If your page goes offline for a
while, so might your registration. (I check about once a month).

If you don’t specify all the non-mandatory bits of information, but they can be
discerned from your webpage, we might capture some detail from there.

Richard
Still baldly going...