 Gaming / Starship / 188
187  |  189
Subject:
Helix back online (?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:48:06 GMT

Hey all. Just thought I’d let you know that Helix is almost ready to re-launch. All is well, but I am having some trouble with the map. I created a really neat graphic in MS Word, and now I want to convert the whole thing to an image. Unfortunately, there is no “save as image” setting. I tried a print-screen thing (copy to clipboard), but the image comes out too small. Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks, Andrew