 Gaming / Starship / 181
180  |  182
Subject:
Weekly Updates 07/11/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:36:25 GMT

Galactic Greetings!

I have sent of all needed emails for Galactic Movement this week.  I still have
a number of other things in the works including some ship and sector
registrations to look at and my own SMing to tend to.  So if you feel you did
not get anything you should have, do trust that your GM has not forgotten you.
:)

Celestial Salutations!
-GM HEndo