 Gaming / Starship / 176
  The Return

Ok, here's the scoop. Thanks to all players of Arbor and SMs whose games I'm participating in for the wait. I've finally upgraded my computer (which now runs better than an Alienware at a fraction of the price), which now means I can send out all (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)