 Gaming / Starship / 170
Re: keyBoARd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:58:55 GMT

i’m sorry for posting that horrible message, but i spilled soda on my keyboard. my dad and i had to fix it and it wasn’t working well, so i had to copy and paste each letter using my mouse to inform you that i may not have been able to send my action emails. the keyboard is fixed now, but the left shift, backspace, and right shift are broken or don’t do what they’re supposed to. once again, sorry for that hideous mess of letters i posted, but it took me 20 minutes to copy and paste each letter using the mouse. thank you for understanding.

dan