 Gaming / Starship / 156
    Re: I Asked... —Richard Parsons
   (...) (Breaks out a new bottle of Glenfiddich, pours two glasses and toasts health and happiness) Nicely done old man. (clink) Always good to see an afol doing well for himself in other pursuits. Must be a special girl to be worthy of a Galactic (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: I Asked... —John P. Henderson
   (...) Haha! Another scotch drinker, ay? :D I will toast to that! I believe I have some Oban hidden in my pantry... Thanks for the post! -H. (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)