 Gaming / Starship / 14
  Re: Starship Bible

(...) Hmmmmm. I'd be a little hesitant about this. It presents quite a barrier to new SMs to have to flesh all this sort of detail out in advance if the SMs have to do it themselves, and it seems to me if a player was up for doing this sort of (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Starship Bible

Well, you know, it doesn't have to be a 2000-page document. I could hammer out 15 or 20 paragraphs easy on Helix. Every one or two could cover different aspects of the places and things. SMs might only give information to be written up by the (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Starship Bible

(...) I agree that offering material for an SS Bible should be a voluntary thing on the part of any SM or player. It is not a requirement to participate in the game. If an SM doesn't have time or energy to devote to giving such a detailed (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)