 Gaming / Starship / 139
  Arbor Sector Emails-Possible Problems?

(URL) Good evening to everyone, Has there been a problem with Arbor emails this week? I've not recieved any replies yet. I'm wondering if I messed something up on my end with the emails. Please let me know if you've recieved the Arbor emails ASAP. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Arbor Sector Emails-Possible Problems?

(...) I haven't gotten any action emails yet. -JHK (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Arbor Sector Emails-Possible Problems?

(...) That's because you quit. -Dan (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Arbor Sector Emails-Possible Problems?

(...) I meant from the other players/sector mediators. If I haven't gotten anything, I doubt you have. -JHK (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Arbor Sector Emails-Possible Problems?

(...) Oh, well my post was about Arbor emails only, not other sectors. Sorry for the misunderstanding... -Dan (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)