 Gaming / Starship / 134
  Hendo--New Ship

Hey Hendo, glad to see you're still with us :-) For me it can be pretty hard to set aside a cool model, etc. and go do something IRL. Good thing we have good examples like Hendo! Anyhoo, I was wondering if you received my email for my new ship (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Hendo--New Ship

(...) Yup! :) Ineed I did get that email, and your vessel is awaiting confirmation from the Galactic Drydock before being commissioned. ...Uh, that is I just need to upload the registry... In good time... :) -GM Hendo (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)