 Gaming / Starship / 122
Re: Helix Action Emails--please respond
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 20:41:40 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
Has anyone recieved a Helix Action Email for this week?  If not, please respond
and I'll send off a new one right away.  I am not sure if only some people's
emails got messed up or all of them, so please let me know if you have not got
yours yet.

This computer must have fleebnorks in it...

Well, I haven't ever received an action email from Helix that I can remember,
and the Terrorformer arrived there several weeks ago.  This leads me to believe
that perhaps the illustrious GM may have mis-mailed you about its arrival (the
silly guy that he is), or maybe there was a glitch on your end?  Regardless, due
to events outside of Helix, Commander Magisoto will be leaving for another
sector either way (unless you as SM say something horrible happens to him before
Friday).

On a totally unrelated note, I woke up Saturday feeling uncharacteristically ill
(fever, chills, aches, etc.).  After a weekend of rest and fluids, I am feeling
better but not 100%.  If I seem out-of-sorts at all for the next couple of days,
this would be why.  No worries though, I'll get on the ball soon.  We have even
more new ships, new players, and new sectors for me to register.  :)

Good luck sorting out the possible comm-errors with Helix!

Cheers,
-Player Hendo