 Gaming / BrikWars / 73
    Brikwars at Brickfest —Aaron Sneary
   Attention Brikwarriors! Tech Sgt. Aaron Sneary at your service. It is time to "Cry havoc, and loose the dogs of war" on Brickfest. We need to gather some intel to prepare for the invasion. I would like for the die-hard vets to have a chance to spar (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.events.brickfest)