 Gaming / BrikWars / 259
  Re: Vehicle Scorer

(...) big snip (see previous post for Dave's in depth excuse) (...) Per usual, Dave chimes in late but with enough bluster to make up for tardiness. You were my unwitting target when I wrote this email months ago. I'm all for using the new vehicle (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

  Re: Vehicle Scorer

(...) Dave's blatant consumption of oxygen implies - nay, DEMANDS - that he owes the world a great many things. Chief among these are vehicle scoring programs, Brikwars write-ups, and chicken-flavored garlic. .s (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)