 Gaming / BrikWars / 219
  Re: Bubble Gum Crisis

(...) This looks great, Joe! As with any other trend worth following, NELUG's brikwars games seem to have evolved in fits and starts. I'd consider this one to be the first of a new era of games that so far have been tremendous! After last summer's (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Bubble Gum Crisis

Thanks Shaun, but don't be modest. Your write-up is what gives the site life. By the way, there is a cheesy easter egg hidden on one of the pages...I suspect you won't find it though. As for the game, I couldn't agree more. The "less is more" (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)