 Gaming / BrikWars / 181
  Gauging interest in BrikWars at PDX BrickFest

I'm signed up to host/manage the BrikWars gaming sessions at BrickFest PDX on Friday and Saturday evening (7pm-10pm both nights). I'd like to gauge interest in the sessions to determine if one, both, or even no nights will have various levels of (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Gauging interest in BrikWars at PDX BrickFest

Hi, Stephen. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the commitmentment to playing Brikwars at PDX -- my girlfriend and I have made other Portland plans for the evenings in question. But I am quite curious to see the scenario/battlefield you've come (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Gauging interest in BrikWars at PDX BrickFest

(...) Stephen - I'm game for both nights. I've plade BW once before. I'm open to the scenario! Looking forward to it! -mark (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.events.brickfest)