 Gaming / BrikWars / 169
    Re: Is anyone still interested? —Sean Devolites
   (...) Maybe we should put it out of this month so we have plenty of time and people can build stuff, maybe the weekend of March 6-7? We could even do both days possibly and have a big one. lemme know Sean (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

        Re: Is anyone still interested? —Josiah Nicely
   (...) I will be in Philly on the 6th of March, but the 7th should be open. So we're looking at a Teklevel 2 or 3/4 on the 7th? Next thing is to see how many people are interested and set a rough size for armies ( and preferences for Teklevel ). I've (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)