 Gaming / BrikWars / 165
    Is anyone still interested? —Josiah Nicely
   Hey, we had some good interest in a DC based Brikwars and then it all stopped... Is anyone still interested in this? I'm taking a trip this weekend to pick up a few things to have on hand for a possible game. If you're interested, either post here (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

        Re: Is anyone still interested? —Sean Devolites
   (...) We could do it at wamalug, but the way the weathers looking I don't know how many people are going to turn out. I'd have to leave early anyway for other obligations. Maybe we could pick a different date same location? Sean (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

        Re: Is anyone still interested? —Josiah Nicely
   (...) Well, there's actually been no date suggested. If you're referring to the WAMALUG meeting this weekend, then you'd have to just play with whoever showed up. I wouldn't be able to make it this weekend because I'm going to North Carolina to see (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

        Re: Is anyone still interested? —Sean Devolites
   (...) Maybe we should put it out of this month so we have plenty of time and people can build stuff, maybe the weekend of March 6-7? We could even do both days possibly and have a big one. lemme know Sean (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

        Re: Is anyone still interested? —Josiah Nicely
   (...) I will be in Philly on the 6th of March, but the 7th should be open. So we're looking at a Teklevel 2 or 3/4 on the 7th? Next thing is to see how many people are interested and set a rough size for armies ( and preferences for Teklevel ). I've (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)