 Gaming / BrikWars / 117
    Re: Zombies! —Jason Spears
   (...) Seems like it would be a blast to play. You obviously put a lot of work into this. Just gotta learn that brikwars thing first... In the meantime, I'll eagerly await a report from when you guys get a chance to play. Jason Spears | (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

        Re: Zombies! —Wayne McCaul
   Thanks! I really dig BrikWars and would whole-heartedly encourage you to pick up a copy (hey, why not download the PDF?!?) and learn and play it. Wait a second, did you once run a water game with three towers? I thought that was you? -Evil Wayne (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

        Re: Zombies! —Jason Spears
   (...) Nope, wasn't me. I've run Evil Stevie's Pirate Game and played BrickQuest, but never BrikWars. Once upon a time, I had downloaded the .pdf and had fully intended to play a game. I can't seem to recall why that never happened. I'm betting the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

        Re: Zombies! —Wayne McCaul
   (...) See, that's goofy. I would love to try Evil Stevie's Pirate Game, but I don't see it happening. I've downloaded the documents, I've even bought up some pirate hulls on eBay and keep thinking I'll even host sometime, but... oh well, at least (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)