 Gaming / 988
987  |  989
Subject:
The Pirate Game at BricksWest 02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 05:56:05 GMT

Well everyone, if you're reading this, hopefully you're coming to BricksWest...
If so, I have a couple of questions that I'm looking for rough answers on.
Followups are to lugnet.events.brickswest.

Are you planning on playing Evil Stevie's game at BricksWest?

What type of pirate stuff (if any) will you be bringing?

Have you ever played before?

Thanks--

Derek